Adam Scepaniak 09.04.23
The Downwind series of blades from Gerber Gear have been a staple for hunters and outdoorspeople for a few years. Now, if you would like something unique to set yourself apart from your cadre, Gerber is offering an exclusive two knife set at an MSRP of $85 with a one-of-a-kind Burnt Orange G10 scale grip. The Downwind Duo is available exclusively online at Gerber Gear’s website right in time for this fall and any outdoor exploits you might have planned.
Gerber Gear Coverage on AllOutdoor
The drop point design empowers the user to maintain certain control over the knife with subtle jimping on the spine and control choils built into the ergonomic handle design. This blade is an all-around workhorse, ideal for utility tasks and standard cuts. All of the specifications for the Downwind Duo can be read below as presented by Gerber Gear:
- Combo set includes the Downwind Drop Point and Downwind Caper hunting knives in exclusive Burnt Orange color
- Downwind Drop Point ideal for utility tasks and standard cuts
- Downwind Caper ideal for intricate cuts
- Both knives feature: 7CR stainless steel, plain edge fixed blades, G10 handles, lanyard holes, and waxed canvas sheaths
- Drop Point specifications (without sheath): 8.97″ long, 4.59 oz
- Caper specifications (without sheath): 7.24″ long, 2.1 oz
This Exclusive Burnt Orange Downwind Duo offering has a Limited Lifetime Warranty is available exclusively online at Gerber Gear’s website. Considering these knives already have a history of ruggedness and quality, if you are in need of a knife this seems like a no-brainer. As always, let us know all of your thoughts in the Comments below! We always appreciate your feedback.