Eugene L. 07.27.23
Industry leaders in all things keeping you dry on the water Grundens has introduced their newest pair of waders at ICAST 2023. The new Boundary Zip Stockingfoot Waders, have been designed around the GORE-TEX Pro Wader Laminate to give anglers the best range of motion in and out of the water possible. Grundens reworked how a pair of waders should be made, adjusting the cut of the materials and removing seams from the usual high-wear areas. The suspenders have been reworked taking inspiration from climbing harnesses to take make them the most comfortable suspender system available on the market. The innovation even extends to the anatomically shaped neoprene stockingfoot. Using a dual-density neoprene that has two innovative titanium coating layers to retain body heat and keep your feet comfortable and warm in cold trout streams. These waders are available for purchase now and retail for $899.99
Grundens Boundary Zip Stockingfoot Waders Key Features
- Body mapped GORE-TEX Pro Wader laminate- 4 layers in the lower body for abrasion resistance and 3 layers in the upper body for breathability.
- YKK Aquaseal waterproof and submersible center front zipper
- Neoprene booties use two layers of Titanium-Alpha to increase heat retention back to the body up to 40%
- Inspired by premium climbing harnesses, the fused contour suspension system moves with you through casting and rowing motions. Integrated D-Ring net holder and fully customizable fit for all day comfort.
- Double weave stretch woven gravel guards stay secure to the boot while wading, removing the need for a boot hook.
- Anatomically placed seams reduce wear in critical areas.
- Two fleece lined chest hand warmer pockets.
- Two drop in vertical access chest storage pockets designed for two fly boxes and oversized tippet spools.
- 2 inch elastic wading belt included.
- MSRP – $899.99
- Available Now
Special thanks to Grundens staff here at ICAST 2023, and stick around for more ICAST coverage. Also, let us know your thoughts in the comments below, we appreciate your feedback.