Eugene L. 07.27.23
Plano Outdoors is back to ICAST 2023 this year with the newest addition to their award-winning Plano EDGE line of tackle boxes. The new 3700 EDGE Jerkbait Box was designed to store, protect, and extend the life of your favorite jerkbaits. After the EDGE line of tackle boxes won”best in category” last year at ICAST 2022, anglers asked for additional tackle boxes to be added to the EDGE line. The new Jerkbait Box can store up to 20 jerkbaits safely and securely. Like all other Plano EDGE boxes the Jerkbait Box also features an ultra-clear lide and EZ label system for easy and quick tackle identification. The latch is a one-handed latch for easy access while on the water. The tackle box also features Rustrictor technology to prevent rust and corrosion on the hooks and jerkbaits. There is also a Dri-Loc o-ring seal that goes completely around the rim of the tackle box to keep water out. The box is a 3700-size box as the name implies and will fit inside any 3700-size tackle bag. The Plano EDGE Jerkbait Box is to be available this September and will have an MSRP of $49.99 a box.
Plano EDGE Jerkbait Box Key Features
- Purpose built to store up to 20 jerkbaits
- EZ label system for organization and ultra-clear lid for identification of contents and easy organization
- Rustrictor and Water Wick technology with 360-degree rust and moisture-preventative protection
- Constructed with steel pin hinges and a one-hand latch for secure opening/closing
- 14” L x 9” W x 1.88” H
- MSRP: $49.99
- Available: September 2023
Special thanks to Plano Outdoors staff here at ICAST 2023, and stick around for more ICAST coverage. Also, let us know your thoughts in the comments below, we appreciate your feedback.