Eugene L. 07.18.23
American Tackle Company has brought out the big winner of the New Product Showcase at ICAST this year with the new Tsuka 2 Complete Carbon Handle. It was voted at the show’s New Product Showcase Best of Category for Custom Tackle and Components and then voted the overall Best of Show for new products released. Following in the footsteps of the original Tsuka Complete Carbon Handle from 2020, which was the winner of ICAST 2020’s Best Fishing Accessory. This new fishing rod handle from American Tackle Company uses a blow-molded forged carbon fiber single-piece rod handle that has an amazing strength-to-weight ratio. The Tsuka 2 handles come in at 1 ounce even with the rod seat built in. This makes for lighter and simpler custom rod building, just epoxy a single piece into place versus lining up all the components in a traditional build.
The Tsuka 2 handles will be coming out later this year around quarter 4 in both spinning and casting handles. This will be in both a matte or glossy finish to the rod handle, along with two patterns of carbon fiber weave. Being a rigid one-piece handle attached to a rod blank they are incredibly sensitive and make for a very enjoyable experience on the water. MSRP is to be $129.99.
Tsuka 2 Complete Carbon Handle Key Features
- Blow-molded forged carbon fiber construction: Delivering unparalleled durability and performance.
- Molded rubber end cap: Providing added protection for your valuable gear.
- Extreme strength-to-weight ratio: An astonishingly lightweight 1 oz. single piece construction without sacrificing toughness.
- Ergonomic trigger handle: Ensuring enhanced comfort and control during extended fishing sessions.
- CCT (compressed Carbon Technology) hood: Incorporating state-of-the-art technology for unmatched reliability.
- Forged carbon fiber foregrip with aluminum trim: Combining a sleek, functional, and stylish design to elevate your angling experience
- MSRP – $129.99
- Available – Quarter 4 of 2023
Special thanks to the American Tackle Company staff here at ICAST 2023, and stick around for more ICAST coverage. Also, let us know your thoughts in the comments below, we appreciate your feedback.