Adam Scepaniak 01.28.24
Midwest Industries has expanded its offerings with a comprehensive line of lever-action stocks, catering to a wide audience of firearms enthusiasts. These new stocks are designed to fit the most popular lever-action rifles by manufacturers such as Winchester, Henry Repeating Arms, Rossi, and Marlin. Their introduction into the market follows a trend where more shooters are personalizing and modernizing their lever-action rifles for both aesthetic appeal and improved functionality.
The representative from Midwest Industries shared at their booth that the company is pleased to make these stock sets available to a broader consumer base. Initially crafted for custom lever-action makers, these stocks are now accessible to the public, allowing for a wide range of custom projects.
This latest series features 15 different stock options, providing a variety of configurations to suit different preferences and needs. Shooters have the choice of pistol grip, straight, fixed, and side-folding models, all compatible with the common lever-action brands mentioned. These options allow for a considerable degree of personalization, ensuring that users can tailor their lever-action rifles to their specific style or requirements.
Additionally, the stocks offer a selection of replaceable grip panels, screws, and buttpads, providing further customization opportunities for the user. For increased practicality, the stocks are compatible with shell holders and QD sling studs, enhancing their utility for a range of shooting applications.
– 15 different stock options available
– Compatible with 4 widely-used lever-action manufacturers: Henry, Rossi, Marlin, Winchester
– A variety of styles including Pistol Grip, Straight, Fixed, and Side-Folding Options
– Customizable features such as Replaceable Grip Panels, Screws, and Buttpads
– Compatibility with Shell Holder and QD Sling Stud
– Priced between $131.95 to $309.95, depending on the chosen configuration